- Definition of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
This site uses your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To provide the services offered on this site.
(2) To respond to inquiries about our site and services.
(3) To offer guidance on products and services listed on this site.
(4) The terms and policies of this site regarding services provided (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) in response to acts of violation.
(5) To notify of changes to the terms and conditions related to the services provided on this site.
(6) To improve the services offered on this site and to help develop new services.
(7) To create statistical data processed into a format that cannot be identified individually in connection with the services offered on this site.
(8) Other purposes incidental to the purposes of the use above.
- Changes to Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purpose of use of personal information on this site may change to the extent that is reasonably recognized to be relevant to the services offered. Customers will be notified of these changes directly or via announcement.
- Restrictions on Use of Personal Information
Unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations, this site will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use without obtaining consent from the customer. However, this does not apply in the following cases:
(1) Cases based on laws and ordinances.
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer.
(3) When it is necessary to improve public health or promote the sound and safe development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer.
(4) To cooperate with government agencies or regional institutions or their agents in connection with the proper execution of their duties in regards to the law, and obtaining consent from the customer would obstruct these activities.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
This site acquires personal information properly and not through false or other fraudulent means.
- Entrustment of the Handling of Personal Information
In order to ensure the safety of handling personal information to the risk of loss, destruction, alteration and leakage, this site will supervise all employees accordingly. In addition, when entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to subcontractors, this site will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safe handling of personal information.
- Provision of Personal Information to 3rd Parties
This site does not provide personal information to third parties unless explicit agreement has been obtained from the customer, except for cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and ordinances. However, this does not apply in the following cases:
(1) When the site provides personal information in accordance with the consignment of all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope which is necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided in accordance with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) Joint use pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provision of the Personal Information Protection Act, upon confirming that the request is from the customer themselves, and is to be used by the customer themselves, the information requested will be disclosed without delay (we will notify you when the personal information does not exist.) However, we are not obligated to disclose the personal information requested if it is against the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- Correction of Personal Information
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, this site has the right to correct, add or delete any content (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) based on the reason that the personal information is not true. Customers can ask for changes or corrections to be made to their personal information. In this case, upon confirming that the request for the change has been made by the customer themselves, we will make the necessary changes or corrections and update the customer without delay. However, this shall not be the case if the site is not obligated to make the changes or corrections due to the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- Suspension of Use of Personal Information
We will suspend or eliminate the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use”) if the customer’s personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been aforementioned, or it has been acquired by false or other wrongful means in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act. In the event that a request is made, if it is found that there is plausible reason for the claim, the customer shall suspend the use of the personal information without delay, and notify the client of the fact that it is a request from the customer themselves. However, this shall not be the case if the site is not obligated to suspend the use of the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- Cookies and Use of Other Technologies
For inquiries regarding requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, or handling of personal information, please input your contact details in the “notation under the specified transaction law” on this site. Please refer to the inquiry form on this web-page.
- Constant Improvement